The department’s aim is to strengthen capacity for development planning, budgeting and resource mobilization, strengthen the capacity for implementation of planned activities and improved quality results, increase efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of DDP III through appropriate financing, reporting and monitoring and evaluation.
- Kagadi Piped Water Project hits 90% progress in water supply
- Invitation for interested personnel to work as Road gangs and Head person
- 600 Million UGX Paachwa Piped Water Project Commissioned.
- Minister Magyezi explains the fate of local council one and two amidst expiry of term of service.
- Kagadi launches PDM funds disbursement
Vision and Mission
“A Transformed and Economically Productive District Population by 2040”
“To Provide Quality and Improved, Governance for the Prosperity of all People in the District” Read More
Some Fact About Kagadi