Kagadi There was excitement and joy among local residents of Rutete town council in Kagadi District as the district leadership launched the construction of a 22km Kiryane-Rutete-Kisura Road worth 100 million. The project which was launched at Ruteete town council headquarters passes through 6 lower local governments of Kagadi and Ruteete town councils, Galiboleka sub…Read More
- Kagadi Piped Water Project hits 90% progress in water supply
- Invitation for interested personnel to work as Road gangs and Head person
- 600 Million UGX Paachwa Piped Water Project Commissioned.
- Minister Magyezi explains the fate of local council one and two amidst expiry of term of service.
- Kagadi launches PDM funds disbursement
Vision and Mission
“A Transformed and Economically Productive District Population by 2040”
“To Provide Quality and Improved, Governance for the Prosperity of all People in the District” Read More
Some Fact About Kagadi